- Next-generation hardware for your multi-rotor
- The Seriously Pro Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled and I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
- Flight Performance: The SPRacingF3 builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- Configurable. The SPRacingF3 runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Flight Logging. On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- Developer Friendly.Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Broad RC receiver Support. Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Battery Monitoring. Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current. - I2C Port. I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- No-Compromise I/O.Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
- Tiny and lightweight. The SPRacingF3 has a standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 6 grams.
- Next-Generation CPU. The SPRacingF3 has an ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- OneShot ESC. Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Programmable LED. Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Sonar. Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold. - Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The SPRacingF3 Design is:
- Practical - Easy to access connectors and solder pads.
- Configurable - Choose to use connectors, solder pads or pins.
- Stackable - Mount to your PDB or OSD. - Compact - Only 36x36mm.
- Professional - Symmetrical, Neat and Tidy.
- 36x36mm board with 30.5mm mounting holes
- Weight : 6 grams - STM32F303 CPU, 72Mhz inc FPU
- High-Capacity Flash (Acro and Deluxe)
- MPU6050 accelerometer/gyro
- MS5611 barometer (Deluxe only)
- HMC5883 compass (Deluxe only)
- MicroUSB socket
- 2x 8pin JST-SH sockets (PPM, PWM, SERIAL RX, GPIO, ADC, 3V, 5V, GND)
- 8x 3pin though-holes for pin headers for ESC/Servo connections
- 2x 4pin though-holes for pin headers for 2x serial ports
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for battery voltage
- 1x 2pin though-holes for pin headers for buzzer
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for I2C
- 1x 4pin JST-SH socket for SWD debugging
- 3 primary flight modes: Acrobatic, Angle and Horizon
- Extensive control and switch configuration
- Telemetry Support (HoTT, FrSky, SmartPort, etc)
- Battery Monitoring and Warnings - Signal Strength Monitoring (RSSI)
- Failsafe system - Altitude Hold Mode (Requires Barometer Sensor)
- Heading Hold Mode (Requires Compass Sensor)
- In-flight tuning - Customizable LED colors
- Android phone support (via EZ-GUI GCS)
Package Included: - 1 set x SP Racing F3 Flight Controller