Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1,030mm ( 40.5in )
- Length: 750mm ( 29.5in )
- Flying Weight: Around 625g
- Servo: 9g Servo x4
- Landing Gear : Steerable Rear Landing Gear
- Motor: KV1300 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 20A Brushless ESC
- Propeller: 8.5X6 2 Blade Propeller
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 1100mAh 12C
- Radio: 4 Ch Radio Control
- CG Position: 45mm (From Leading Edge)
- Wing Area: 15d㎡
- Wing Load: 41.5g/d㎡
The Piper J-3 Cub is a small, simple, light aircraft that was built between 1937 and 1947 by Piper Aircraft. With it was intended for flight training but became one of the most popular and best-known light aircraft of all time. The Cub's simplicity, affordability and popularity often invokes comparisons to the Ford Model T automobile.
Famous Model capture the classic looks of the J3 Piper Cub with this new Midi size 1m+ size RTF EPO model. Prepainted in yellow, with scale touches such as pilot figure and seats, clear hard moulded windows, engine detailing, landing gear and wing struts this example brings model J3 Cubs to a while new level.